Monday 6 September 2010

Monday Moodboard - Grey, Silver & White

This weeks Monday Moodboard is a serene combination of grey, silver & white, inspired by a quote from Gandalf in The Lord Of The Rings...

"Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.
Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
Pippin: What? Gandalf? See what?
Gandalf: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
Pippin: Well, that isn't so bad.
Gandalf: No. No, it isn't.”


Clockwise from top-left: Bead Horizon, Gandalf White Shores, Light, Cat.

We'd love to see your creations here! As always you can email your photos to me at liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or add them to our Flickr group pool (you'll need a Flickr account for this).

3 comments:

Clair said...

What a beautiful moodboard! I hope I have chance to make something this week. I'm having OTTBS withdrawal!

Sarah said...

That is lovely, Liz! The cat makes me really want one though & the husbeast is currently enforcing a total ban on pets, meanie! Yay, Claire, hope you can join in the fun, we missed you!

Anonymous said...

I made my piece on time woohoo, but forgot to comment! Love the feeling of this moodboard, and love the books and films too:-)