Monday 15 November 2010

Monday Moodboard - Yellow and Grey

Welcome to the Monday Moodboard challenge! This week we have a slightly more unusual colour scheme for you to try, yellow and grey. Personally I love using grey beads but I've never tried combining them with yellow, so it'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge. There are many shades of yellow from zesty lemon to muted mustard and don't forget to use the textures, shapes and images from the mosaic for your inspiration.

Clockwise from top-left: Fashion shoot, Yellow on Grey, Intimidation, Embrace The World.

We would love to see what you create using this moodboard and you can send your photos to me at liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or add them to our Flickr group pool. Happy beading!

2 comments:

Clair said...

Oh, I so love grey and yellow...it's the perfect autumn/winter (or come to think of it spring/summer) combination.

Anonymous said...

That is a striking combination, I must say! And definitely a challenge for me as I've never tried it before. Hmm. I have a little idea so we shall see if it works, hehe.