Sunday 27 February 2011

February Moodboard

Here are a few more beautiful submissions to our February Moodboard!

Sarah created this striking bracelet using peyote, circular peyote & picot edging...


Donna made this gorgeous bead embroidered pendant with a spiral necklace, inspired by the flower pattern in the mosaic...


Lisa made this amazing reversible cuff using seed beads, crystals and wire...



I made a set of tiny beaded beads using both opaque and matt beads...


And Lissa also made some lovely beaded beads and assures me that the purple looking beads are actually brown!



Thank you so much to everyone who joined in! There are still a couple of days left to join in with our February Moodboard, please see the original post for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many submissions this month, I am quite blown away by their loveliness! I have only just found my Muse again after weeks of feeling stuck but I wont have enough time to join in with this Moodboard. Nevermind, seeing all the pretties on offer makes up for that in plenty!:-)