Monday 16 May 2011

May Moodboard

Welcome to this week's Moodboard update!

Dee created this gorgeous bracelet using a ceramic button...



Mandy has made this fabulous Pom-Pom Bead using a pattern by Nancy Zellers from "The Art of Beaded Beads" book...



And would you believe that Carol and I made the same design?! Here is Carol's version...



And here's mine, the design is from my own Starlet tutorial...



If you want to join in with us this month and show us your green side, please see the original post for details.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

I love to see the different variations in your choices of colors. And that button bracelet is awesome! Mandy has much more patience than I do! Great job ladies!

Sarah said...

Lovely work all! Must get a move on with mine.

June said...

So many different shades, always good to see the different interpretations people come up with.

Unknown said...

Much gorgeousness. I love them all and great to see the same pattern in the same colourways but looking really different.
Gemxxx

Kitty Ballistic said...

Wow, such beautiful work. I love that beaded pompom!