Monday 8 October 2012

The Art & Elegance Of Beadweaving {Bead, Book & Bounce}

Gosh! In all the excitement of making changes to the blog layout and look, I completely forgot to tell you about the latest Bead, Book & Bounce. So, without further ado, I can happily reveal that over the next two months we'll be working with The Art & Elegance Of Beadweaving by Carol Wilcox.

I'll be encouraging you all to dust off this classic and join the growing numbers of participants who are sharing the projects they've made, along with some thoughts about each book.



And, If You're Interested -

Be inspired by this Lark Crafts Interview With Carol Wilcox Wells or visit the School Of Beadwork, where Carol - and fellow beader Melanie Potter - have created a website full of articles, kits and tutorials.

Don't Forget - 

We're still working on patterns from Little Bead Boxes. We'll be revealing our finished projects on the 6th November!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! Yup I have this one so will be joining in again I hope.
Loving the blog's new look too!
Gemxxx

Becs Dean-Skinner said...

I don't have this book, but there is a free pattern on the lark website. Might get a chance to take part in this one! x

Jane Lock said...

Loving the new look! :)

Unknown said...

Love this!

I work with AllFreeJewelryMaking and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you. Thanks!

Adam Kaplan
akaplan@primecp.com