Saturday 1 November 2014

The October Challenge - And the winner is...

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our October challenge! I thought it would be a toughie asking you to use only one specific colour but you really stepped up to the challenge with all your amazing entries...

























































Everyone's names were put in to the list randomizer at Random.org and the lucky beader who's name is at the top is...


KRISTEN


Congratulations Kristen, you're the winner of the £15 voucher to spend at RB Beads!

We'll be posting a brand new challenge for November later on today so don't forget to pop back :)

11 comments:

Karin said...

Fantastic, well done Kristen, I loved your piece...so did my daughter LOL. xx

Unknown said...

What brilliant entries this month! Congratulations Kristen!

Sarah said...

Amazing work as always! Congratulations Kristen!

kmemho said...

Wow! Such a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! I submitted my piece hoping I could put the netting on a colored Christmas Bulb, but Liz said it should be clear. So that's what I did. But! I will post a picture later with it colored. I'm going to take off the top and put fabric paint in the inside. Thank you for the compliment Karin, if interested, I can show you how to make it. I made mine with a Sandra Halpenny pattern - but any netting pattern would work just fine. Made my day today! Thanks

NEDbeads said...

What an amazing turn out!! I love every one of them, but I am distinctly amazed by Mary's mask... ohhhh yeah!!!! Congrats, Kristen!!

Lindsay said...

Wow! It's so nice to see so many other seed beaders working in this palette! Congratulations Kristen! I look forward to playing next month :)

Bead Queen said...

Congratulations Kristen. Lovely entries everyone xxx

Gypsy said...

Congrats, Kristen! What a great lot of creativity with just one color!

Terri said...

Great challenge ! Congrats Kristen!

estherbeads said...

Congratlations Kristen, you lucky girl! Great entries from everyone!

Unknown said...

Very Beautiful & Thanks for sharing. Keep posting like this.
Beads-usa-beading
Allover Designs