Sunday 1 January 2017

The December Challenge Reveal

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our winter themed December challenge where we asked you to create something fit for a Snow Queen. As always the entries are beautiful!

Before I show the entries and announce the winner, I wanted to make a quick announcement. I've been organizing the blog challenges for six years now and while I've enjoyed it immensely, I've decided that it's time for me to step back and let someone else take the reins. That person is the lovely Sarah Tucker, founder of the OTTBS blog! I hope you will all continue to join in with the challenges that Sarah will be setting for you. I'm very much looking forward to them and hope I can join in with them a little more often. 

Ok, so on with the reveal and here are all the wonderful entries we received for this month's challenge!















































All the names were put into the list randomizer at random.org and the luck beader whose name is at the top of the list is...


Shirley Moore!


Congratulations Shirley,  you're the winner of the £25 voucher to spend at Beads and More by Yashma!


Wishing you all a very beady 2017!

~ Liz ~

5 comments:

Peapod Beads said...

Lovely pieces everyone!

I'd like to thank Liz for the sterling work she has put in over the years. I know my own beading has benefited from the challenges and look forward to taking part in the ones to come! Welcome Sarah!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous work as always.
Thank you Liz for all you've done for us! Xxx

Shirley said...

I'm thrilled to have won the challenge! Thank you so much Liz for all your hard work over these years. I'm excited Sarah is taking over for you, and I look forward to you getting to participate more as well. These challenges have definitely helped me to push myself as a designer, and to think outside my normal color and style boxes. Thank you!!!!

tysh said...

thank you for all your hard work Liz!

congratulations Shirley!

everyone's work for this challenge is so icy and beautiful.

Meredith said...

Gorgeous work everyone!! Thanks Liz for always doing such awesome challenges, thanks for all your hard work!! Welcome Sarah to the challenges!! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!! <3