Wednesday 26 January 2011

More entries for the January Moodboard

We have some more gorgeous entries for the January moodboard to share with you today. The first is from Nicola (aka Quartz/Smitten Kitten) who has created this beautiful necklace using crystals, glass pearls and seed beads...


And we also have two wonderful pieces from Lesley (aka Tinchick), a wirework heart and a leather cuff.




Thank you so much for joining in with us Nicola and Lesley! There still time to join in with this month's Moodboard, click here for details : )

6 comments:

Bead Queen said...

Oh wow, you two! Stunning!

Carol XXX

Nic :) said...

Thanks Carol, Have got to admit the colour combo is what inspired me.

and with thanks to Lesely - she'll recognise the pattern of the necklace I made because she pointed me in the direction to go get it!

x

Mrs Cake said...

It's quite the adaptable pattern really, it can be cool and up to date, or quite classic depending on your colour choice! I can't believe I didn't think of it for this!

I do love yours Nic. Thanks for the compliments Carol! It took a few attempts to get an entry, but Mum is now the proud owner of the heart as I snuck on a brooch back. I don't have gold chain! :o :D

Mrs Cake said...

I have to add that your photo is drop dead gorgeous as well as the subject! ;)

Sarah said...

Beautiful pieces both! I love the combination of beads in your necklace Nic, and Tracey that cuff especially is fab, it is so unusual!

Anonymous said...

Ooh lots of lovely pieces, I would so happily wear them all, but I particularly like the heart!