Tuesday 1 March 2011

March Moodboard

Welcome to the March Moodboard! A huge thanks to everyone who joined in with us last month, we had an amazing response :) This month we have a pretty spring colour combination for you - pink, cream and green. As always there are lots of different textures and patterns in the mosaic for you to take your inspiration from as well as the colours themselves...

You can email your photographs to me at thecrimsonmoon7@gmail.com or alternatively you can add them to our Flickr group pool. The deadline for entries is March 31st and as usual a prize will be awarded at random to one of our lucky entrants!

Up for grabs this month is a kit to make one of my Fairground Attraction pendants, including beads, thonging, findings and full colour instructions, in the winner's choice of colours...


We're looking forward to seeing what you create - enjoy the challenge, happy beading and don't forget...tackle that bead stash!

11 comments:

Nic :) said...

Gorgeous Colour Combo!
Will be making an effort to take part again this month! ♥

Bead Queen said...

Wow, what a lovely colour combo! Love the prize too! I must find my mojo for a chance to be in for winning one of those kits from liz!!!

Donna Sanders said...

Lovely colours again!

Sarah said...

Beautiful colourway again Liz, lovely prize too!

June said...

Liz, would love to take part this month - what is the deadline and aside from the colour are there any other guidelines?

Clair said...

Another gorgeous colour combination and a beautiful mosaic. And such a generous prize!

Nic :) said...

Love your blog, have given it a "stylish blogger award" because every post makes me smile!

http://smittenkittende.blogspot.com/2011/03/oooh-look-what-i-got.html

Hope you're well!
I am loving your posts!
X

Mrs Cake said...

I just blogged, and thought, right, lets head over to OTTBS and made a comment I hope there was 'lime' and here there is! Well there will be in my version! Thanks! I bought oodles, and blame Lynn Davy for her bad influence ;)

June said...

Liz,
Somewhere I know I've seen a response to my query above - but do you think I can find it? I've got too many email accounts, its lost in the wonder web. Sorry to have to ask again, but could you resend - thanks!

KipperCat said...

How did I miss this? I have lots of beads in those colors. :)

Mrs Cake said...

mine still sitting partially chopped up :/ mojo has fled, it all looks nice in my head but less so when I let my fingers do the walking LOL :D