Thursday 31 March 2011

March Moodboard - And The Winner is...

Thanks to everyone who joined in with our moodboard this month, it was a really pretty colour scheme but a bit of a challenge I think. First of all lets have a recap of the mosaic I posted at the beginning of the month...

Spiral Maze, Macro of this Large White, T 53, Rhubarb and Custard.

And now for the eye candy...

Me


Sarah


Carol


Donna


Maria


Since Sarah and myself are excluded from the draw it was between three beaders this month. I asked my lovely assistant/Mum to pick a name from the hat and the winner is...





...Maria! Congratulations Maria, I'll be in touch with you about your prize shortly :) Thanks again to everyone who joined in and thanks also to everyone who takes the time to visit and follow our blog. Don't forget to check back tomorrow when I'll be posting a brand new moodboard for April!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all gorgeous!!! Those colors are amazing. I'm new to your blog and can't wait to participate in April!

Bead Queen said...

Oooh congratulations Maria! You lucky girl.

Carol XXX

Shirley said...

Congratulations Maria! Those were beautiful colors to work with, and I too, will look forward to the April challenge.

Anonymous said...

Aww, wow, this is so wonderful! Thank you loads, I DO feel lucky!!! :-D

Sarah said...

Lovely work everyone! Yay Maria, have fun with your prize! Welcome Mandy, look forward to you joining in with us!

June said...

Congratulations Maria, fab flower, beautiful beadwork.

Kitty Ballistic said...

Gorgeous Spring colours, and such fantastic creations! Well done, all of you!