Thursday 10 May 2012

Finish Or Frog Along - April Update

I'm a little later than expected with the update from April's Finish Or Frog Along. I do hope you'll forgive me. Or at the very least - once you've seen some deliciously beady photographs - completely forget about my tardiness!

Gloria has, so far, started to stitch around her cabochon using delicas that mimic it's colours - but she's not convinced that she likes the result. Gloria will be doing a little bit more during May, so we'll see how she gets on - watch this space.


I managed to complete just one of the two safety pin cuff bracelets I'd been hoping to complete - only to find the safety pins for another three bracelets nestling at the bottom of my beading box!


This month's pride of place goes to Ericka who - after undergoing a steep learning curve creating her first bead embroidered project - has completed this stunning cuff. 



The Rhondonite stone is set off beautifully by Ericka's colour choices of soft plums and purples with a few speckles of metallics. I think some congratulations, along with a lot of 'oohing and ahhing' are in order! Well done Ericka!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great work ladies!

Peapod Beads said...

Fabulous! Keep it up!