Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wednesday's Wear It Or Frog It.

I made this necklace for my craft stalls back in the summer but sadly it never sold. I like it but got a bit fed up of looking at it! I love making tassel necklaces, so I broke up the original and used some of the beads in a little tassel pendant. Best of all I've still got lots to use up!

Have you rediscovered any old pieces lately, or have you remade a piece? If so we would love to see it and share it with our readers! You can add photo's to our Flickr group here http://www.flickr.com/groups/1455268@N20/

3 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Love the tassle one much more than the original - looks like a bunch of grapes - matching earrings would look good too

Liz said...

Ooh that looks lovely Sarah! I agree with Kirsty, they do look like a bunch of grapes. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the rest :)

Cassandra said...

Oh wow this is so very pretty!

I wanted to stop by to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Holidays
Cassandra