Monday 16 August 2010

Green and Purple Reveal {Monday Moodboard}

Last week's Monday Moodboard was a combination of green and purple with your pick of any shades. Here's a reminder...

Clockwise from top-left: Purple and Green...macro green eye with purple m.a.c. and ben nye eyeshadow...morris minor...Purple and Green.

Here's what the team made.

Sarah chose two beautiful bold shades for her fabulous hoop & dangle earrings...


And I couldn't pick one shade so I used them all in this freefrom peyote bracelet...


Have you been inspired by this week's moodboard? Send your photographs to liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk and I'll post them on the blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pieces again! I had earrings planned also but I could not find the charms in time - typical isn't it lol. Turned my lounge upside down too!:-/

I haven't had a go at freeform peyote yet but it looks like much fun:-D

Sarah said...

Oh no, that's a shame, bet you find them when you don't need them!

I lurve that bracelet Liz! It's got a lovely soft look to the colour scheme.