Sunday 4 April 2010

1st Goal Complete (Liz)

Happy Easter to you all! Well I am pleased to say that I've completed my first goal and, even if I do say so myself, ended up with a lovely cuff for my sister! The design is a new tutorial from Lynn Davy which I thought would be perfect for using up some of the bugle beads I have and never use. I still have loads of those Navy Iris 15s left but I was happy to use some of them at last plus half a pack of twisted bugle beads, the rest of a pack of purple size 11s, some metallic silver beads and these gorgeous black and purple AB faceted beads that I seem to have had forever! I hope you like it.


4 comments:

Bobbi Ann said...

Good morning Liz and Happy Easter to you and your family! Oh my goodness is that one gorgeous, beautiful and sharp cuff bracelet that you made for your sister...she's going to love it, I know I do! Wow! Hope your day is a wonderful one filled with lots of goodies and very much love. Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Sarah said...

That's beautiful Liz! Your sister is very lucky.

steufel said...

Wow, that's a cool bracelet. regards Stefanie

Kitty Ballistic said...

That's so pretty - love AB beads!