Sunday 11 April 2010

5th Goal/Project Completed...

Hi, gosh it seems like forever since I posted last. I have to apologize but I haven't been feeling so swell and I've been somewhat on the busy side but...I'm happy to report that I have completed my 5th Goal/Project for "Operation Tackle that Bead Stash!"
I had so many black beads, and actually still do have quite a few left. But my good friend, Marie Segal from, Art from my Heart had made me a awesome Moon Face Cab from a friend of hers, Maureen Carlson's mold. You can find Maureen at Maureen Carlson's Center For Creative Arts. So I knew that I had to use up some of my black "Bead Stash" that I had.



Now I would like to introduce to you,
Moon Dance








Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope that you have a beadiful day! So until next time please don't forget, "Operation Tackle that Bead Stash" and Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Bobbi, hope you are feeling better. I love moondance, she is gorgeous and I love the way you have beaded her!

Liz said...

Oh this is beautiful! You may have noticed that I've got a bit of a moon obsession so this really is my kind of thing! :D A great poly cab and I love what you've done with it.

Sorry to hear you've not been well Bobbi, sending you hugs :)

Liz x

DVArtist said...

This turned out fantastic!!!! I love faces.

Nicole/Beadwright

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, thank all of you so very much! "bobbi blushes" yous are so kind! Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi