Monday 19 April 2010

My 6th and 7th Goal/Projects Completed...

For my next goals/projects I wanted to enter a monthly challenge from the Art Bead Scene Blog. This month the challenge is about a wonderful painting of Paul Klee's. In fact, "Insula Dulcamara" is the largest of Klee’s finished paintings. If you'd like to read more about this, please go here. I also wanted to use some of my "Bead Stash" up while doing so.
I have many blues, greens, and turquoise beads and that's exactly the colors that I needed to make these next 2 pieces. So, I'd like to introduce:
"Inspired"


The gorgeous Steampunk Artbead/Cab was made by Beth at Bellesanbeaus Crafts. I was so inspired by the blues and greens in Klee's painting and also the primitive face, that through this gorgeous Artbead that Beth had made I feel it involked the very same feeling that I felt when I had seen Klee's painting.
Now my next goal/project is also for the monthly challenge. I'd like to introduce:
"The Colors of Klee"


This Artbead/Cab was made by Kristie-Lou Brigham at, Sculpted Windows Wire Wrapped Jewelry Journal. I felt that the wonderful colors that Kristie used to make this with the exclusion of the black are incorporated into this Artbead/Cab and matches so perfectly with Paul Klee's painting, also the moon to me signifies the half moons found in each corner at the top of Klee's painting.
Plus, I'm going to enter my Moon Dance because I feel in comparison to all the muted colors, the black made a bold statement and through Moon Dance I feel the contrast generated in the same boldness as in Klee's painting.
Then this week I'm going to be working on one last piece that I would also love to enter.
Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope that you have a beadiful day! So until next time please don't forget, "Operation Tackle that Bead Stash" and Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Bobbi these are just wonderful. Anything with a face in it and I can't help but be happy. Thanks for the great beading and sharing it with all of us.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

Wow Bobbi these are both absolutely gorgeous! Well done hun, I really love what you've done with these art beads. Good luck with the challenge :)

Liz x

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for your kindness, I really appreciate it so much, it really means alot! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day! Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Hi Liz, thank you so much! Gosh, you're so sweet, thank you! I had fun making all of these, used up some of my "Bead Stash" and was able to enter the monthly challenge to. Have a wonderful rest of your day! Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Sarah said...

They are fabulous Bobbi, I especially love the colours of Klee! Great work!
Sarah