Wednesday 2 June 2010

June Goals - Sarah.

I thought that I would plan out the whole month's goals at the beginning for a change instead of making it up as I go along.

First up is this batch of lovelies which includes a half done necklace that I am going to frog and reuse the white/bronze Czech glass beads, bronze & white seed beads, Vintaj chain & bird link and brass wire.




I was reading Cindy Gimbrone's post about statement necklaces http://lampworkdiva.blogspot.com/2010/06/handmade-vogue-statement-necklaces.html
and decided that I would like to make one myself, I searched Etsy for some inspiration and decided that I would quite like a vintage look, so I scoured the book/magazine stash and found these, which I will use for further info, although I do want to design my own rather than use a pattern.


For my 2nd goal I have chosen my box of warm coloured delica's ( I have my beads sorted into warm/cool tones by size & type of bead, ooh get me! Can you tell I have way too many?). I want to complete my goal of 5 beaded pendants, so I have 3 left to make.


My 3rd goal, if I can get to it, is to make use of this lovely spiral book, I love spirals and this has some beautiful variations, I may make a bracelet or they have lovely ideas for earrings too.



That's quite a lot, so I'd better get to it!


2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow you are so organized!!!! Can't wait to see what you create.
Nicole/Beadwright

Liz said...

A great post Sarah, I can't wait to see your statement necklace and everything else you plan to make this month! :)