Tuesday, 9 March 2010

March Goal 1 (Sarah) - Progress


My 1st project for goal 1 is complete! That's the wonderful thing about working with size 8's you can really zip along. I alternated between add 1 outer set with an accent bead and 1 outer set with 5 size 8's. I used just over half of the tube of size 8's but very few of the bead mix. So I have now started on the 2nd project and have threaded all the remaining beads onto headpins. Looks like there will be a lot of wrapped loops in my near future!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Sarah, what a beautiful bracelet this is, it's so lovely! Way to go for using some of your Bead Stash!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

thecrimsonmoon said...

Well done Sarah, that's a lovely bracelet!

Liz x

Sarah said...

Thank you Liz!